December 22, 2009

Today's letter from Sarah and Toma...

As we get closer to year end it is stories like this that keep our passion ignited.

"Hello. I'm Toma. "Meaningless, empty and cold.'" That’s how Sarah and I describe our lives before Solutions for Change. We were living on the streets, literally. Sarah was pregnant. But as soon as Sarah found Solutions for Change, she started to take control of her life. I followed her lead and, together, we re-established our lives through the Solutions University.

Now Sarah and I are married. We live in our own apartment. Sarah saved a couple of thousands dollars while at the Solutions University. We are parents to a two-year-old daughter and a six-year-old son. Sarah describes her life now as "fulfilling, exciting and fun." I say Solutions for Change was a Godsend. So thanks for the promise you have made to us and everyone else who is in need! There are lots of people like Sarah and me who still need your help."

Thank You for all your support!

- The Solutions University Team

No comments: