- Are sick four times more often than other children. They have:
- Four times as many respiratory infections.
- Twice as many ear infections.
- Five times more gastrointestinal problems.
- Four times more likely to have asthma.
- Go hungry at twice the rate of other children.
- Have high rates of obesity due to nutritional deficiencies.
- Have three times the rate of emotional and behavioral problems compared to non-homeless children.
*Facts from: www.familyhomelessness.org
Our Solutions University allows children to not fall into the above categories... one family, one community at a time!
Visit our site to find out how you can get involved today! www.solutionsforchange.org